Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Part 2: The truth will come out, sooner or later


In the next few emails the alleged victim of Father Michael LeDoux is concerned about two private investigators snooping around and asking questions.  His mother passes on the telephone number, so her son can make contact.  If this is true, who hired the two private investigators?  Could it have been Father Michael LeDoux, Rita Flaherty, Serra Catholic High School or Father Ron?

I spoke to another alleged victim of LeDoux who described the private investigator scenario as something LeDoux was not only capable of doing, but he added that it was LeDoux’s method of operation.  I have no way of verifying this information and sadly, the Pittsburgh Diocese can’t be trusted to do the right thing.  So, who knows?

From: Name and email redacted
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 11:35 AM
To: Mike Ference
Subject: Re: latest

I had two private investigators going around looking for me yesterday.  When they went to my mom's she took one of their numbers and I called him.  He wants to meet with me today.  I didn't promise anything. Also, he wouldn't say who he's working for. , I told him, if I talk to him, I need to know that at least.

Sent from my iPhone

Here’s another email from LeDoux’s alleged victim from Serra Catholic High School in McKeesport, PA, as he describes more attempts by the two private investigators to make contact.

From: Name and email redacted
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 11:43 AM
To: Mike Ference
Subject: Re: latest

The last time we talked, I said what I had to say, which wasn't much. He wanted to meet me and I said there's nothing more i have to say. He called a few more times Monday and I havnt heard since. Has anyone been asking around for you?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2013, at 12:11 PM, Mike Ference <mike@ferencemarketing.com> wrote:
Name redacted,

Can you let me know what’s going on? I’m also concerned they may have been snooping around for information on me as well.
Mike